Sunday, February 1, 2009

Week 5 Stash Report...

week5

Just a half yard in/out for binding to report this week.

I'm headed off to the quilt shop today for their Pre-Game Extravaganza!  Should be a nice opportunity to meet some quilters in this area... I really do need to start meeting folks as I've lived here since the end of June!  LOL

I'll post later about what I've gotten done this week - I'm using the large design wall to lay out a 4 Patch Stacked Posie top... a little more involved than what I've done in the past and I want to get the layout right.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing photos of your 4 Patch Stacked Posie top. The name sounds very intriguing! Have fun at the quilt shop -- hope you meet lots of quilting friends today. Take care, Dianne B. in England

Anonymous said...

I'd like to see your 4 Patch Stacked Posie also.It sound really neat!