Monday, January 12, 2009

The Path to My Sewing Machine...

seems to be a long one.

I wasn't successful in sewing on Sunday - but I did get some boxes moved into the attic store room, several other boxes unpacked - which made it necessary to go up and down the stairs several many way too many times to put stuff away.  Then I stopped to watch the Philly game, and the Pittsburg game... and 24... and by then it was too late and I headed to bed.

Today... I've fed the dogs; showered; cleaned my kitchen; met with a plumber; scanned and emailed important documents; had my coffee and cereal (finally); cut up and threw out 4 empty boxes; threw out 2 boxes full of crap I can't believe I packed and moved; moved my computer table into place in my studio; moved the file cabinet and unpacked the files and filled it; put the hangers up for a bulletin board; went up and down the stairs to the third floor a gazillion times; unpacked my cookbooks (yep they were on the 3rd floor - four trips for those) - re-configured the cabinet they will go in; ran to the post office, Sauders Fabrics (yes - I know but I needed border fabric for Bonnie Hunters Double Delight!), the Yarn Shop to get supplies for a sock class I'm taking next week (like I needed another thing to do), then I had lunch at 4:00 pm.  I've fed the dogs - again... and now I'm waiting for them to go in and out... and in and out... and when they are done I'm locking the dog door and...

I'm headed up to my studio... I should be able to shove a couple things around and get my sewing table, ironing surface and cutting table into place... and then, THEN I'm going to sew...

No comments: