Thursday, January 22, 2009

4 Patch Stacked Posies and more...

I'm going to be a busy bee over this next week.

I've decided that I'll be teaching a 4 Patch Stacked Posie class - although I've got a couple of finished tops I have 2 started in alternate settings that I'd like to finish as samples for the shop.  Even though I've taught this class over and over and over again it just doesn't get old.  Everyone uses different fabric - it's always new and fun because every finished quilt is different.  Check out the slide show over in my side bar or look at my Webshots album.  There are photos there of mine, friends, family and students quilts.

I'll be making Eleanor Burns Tossed Nine Patch out of these...

New Class 004

I'll be using these for Maple Island's BQ2...

BQ2 002

 

I think it will be pretty and a nice way to highlight those large prints you don't want to cut all to pieces.

 

 

And now that I have replaced my warped Very Favorite Ruler in the Whole Wide World... I'm ready to get busy.

warped ruler-NOT 004

No comments: