I missed last week due to an out of town trip... but last weeks report would have been 'nadda' so y'all didn't miss anything by my not posting.
This week for Judy L Stash Report I do have a little bit of yardage to account for. I've got 6 yards of batiks in and out for the new Atkinson Designs pattern Fire Escape. If I make some progress on it - it will show up in the Design Wall Monday post . It will be at least for a shop sample and possibly a class down the road. I've sold several of the patterns just showing what I picked out to customers at the shop. Should work up quick as it's some 4 patches, matching squares and long rectangles. I love these kinda quilts. Would also make a cute kids quilt using novelty prints!
Speaking of shop samples... this is an old Thimbleberries pattern called Tree Farm that I finished the binding on this week. A nice way to use a large hunk of fabric without just putting it in as a slab o'border. Sorry but the picture isn't the best.
Here is a better one - these are from a Moda line... ummm - but I can't remember the name... oh well...
And I finished the Garden Stars last week too... at least to the flimsy stage... not sure if I'll make it a bit bigger. I want it to be a summer weight quilt and could use it on this bed if it was a tad bigger. Maybe if I find a tone on tone green leafy sorta nondescript something... right now it's about 68" square.
I need to get myself busy... I've got some cleaning and laundry I've been ignoring. I'd like to spend a few hours up in my studio and the final NASCAR race is on today.