Monday, November 9, 2009

Design Wall Monday... 11-9

Finally - I've made up the vine for the other Serendipity blocks.  Here is the single wall unit with Block #2 in the works... all the freezer paper pattern pieces are cut out.  Now to select the fabric to go with them and get the vine stitched in place.

 Design wall Monday 6 001

The double wall unit has the vines for the other blocks... this is just a holding area for now.

Design wall Monday 6 002

No other progress on the other items. But I do have a stack of block pairs to sew together and hopefully make a quilt out of over the next couple days.  I'll post pictures later when I have some together.

Check out what other quilters have on their design walls by visiting over at Judy L's Patchwork Times...

2 comments:

Kim S said...

I really like what you are doing!

Lynn said...

That will be a beautiful quilt when you're finished.