Sunday, November 8, 2009

Stash Report... Week 45

Waaa Hoooo!   I can finally report some usage... 4 yards out of my stash for the Christmas Tree Napkins!  I have 16 napkins - 8 from each pair of fabrics.  Here's the forest...

Christmas Tree Napkins 020

The bottom right 2 have just 3 folds and are therefore chubby and short - the others all have 4 folds and are taller and not as wide.  If you had a fabric with a bigger design element on it - the 3 folds would show off the fabric more...  always nice to have options.

I didn't do anything else quilty this week at home... I've been too tired to be motivated.  This getting up at 4:30 AM has kicked my butt.  I need 7.5 hours of sleep... so it looks like I'm going to have to head to bed for 9 PM for that to work.  Aaauuuuggghhh!  But I'm gonna get my big girl panties on and get over it... hopefully... soon...

So 4 yards out... all from stash!  Nothing in.

Maybe one of these early mornings after The Engineer heads off for the day I'll pull up the spreadsheet and get it caught up.  Maybe...

4 comments:

gailss said...

Wow....they are great and started some for myself. I did buy some fabrics at Nashua so guess my count would go up. Am using some of it so this week would go down. Guess I need to get that spreadsheet and start counting.LOL

Lori in South Dakota said...

ROFL--I would just stay up and make hubby breakfast and coffee--THEN head to bed!! But, I am a nite owl. I laughed at the "big girl panties" as I have a friend who says that a lot, and it makes me laugh to imagine her tugging them up!

Susan Freebery said...

I LOVE your forest! It's fabulous! I am going to copy you, just so you know.

Mary-Kay said...

Wow! The napkins turned out great. I think I might have to make some.