Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Is it a snake... or a sock?

Whilst gone the other weekend to VA I brought along some knitting and finished a sock... yep 'a' sock - not a pair just yet.  It's kinda cool - it is a Spiral Sock - a free pattern from Patons Yarns I picked up last winter while hanging out in TX.  It's kinda neat as you don't have to do a heal - it looks a bit like a snake don't ya think.Spiral Sock 001 I did manage to start the second sock so that the yarn pattern will match - something I didn't know to do with the other sock pair I made last winter - not that it really matters - they still keep my feet toasty.  I'd take a picture of the sock on my foot - but I'll have to shave my legs first as I'm already into my winter 'bear leg' season... not to be confused with the summer 'bare leg' season. 

2 comments:

smiledarlin said...

cute sock- or tube...
Admit it- you just didn't want to crank up the mower for your legs... I know...

Bon said...

I love the colors. And no heel!!! That's the hardest part.