Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Wk#26 - Stash Report... finally

The only yardage I spent any quality time with this past week was 33 yards of 1 inch Chicken Wire.  I'll take fabric any day of the week - putting up even a short fence is hard work... especially if you are already hurting.

Good news is that I haven't been fabric shopping... so no fabric added.  YaaaHooo!

I did a little bit of sewing this weekend - not much as I quit when I started to hurt - but a little bit is is better than none.  I'm working on the "Stars in My Garden" strip quilt.  A quilt I really am looking forward to getting made - more about that another time.

I also started getting the details of my "Take a Number Please" Challenge.  Something I've been pondering for over a year and mentioned last Feb. in the Week 8 Report.

Details will follow for any who are interested... it would be a good way to use up some stash and have fun along the way!  Over the next week or so I'll reminisce about some past Challenges I've participated in...

Until then... zip in and zip out...

No comments: