Monday, June 1, 2009

Stash Report Weeks 21 & 22

I wish I could report the 204 yards I've used over the past two weeks...

But 200 of it was landscape fabric and 4 yards were cubic yards of sand, sawdust and peat moss... not linear yards.

All I can say is I'm glad we don't measure fabric in cubic yards... but if I had to guess - I think my stash occupies about 3 cubic yards all total...

The quilt shop was closed last week - which was good timing for me as I was able to complete the gardening out back.  I did manage to not buy several yards of fabric that landed on the sale table the week before... but if they are still there I might not be able to help myself this week - just being honest ladies!

So - nothing in and nothing out - if I can only count fabric linear yardage over the past couple weeks... I do so look forward to getting back to sewing... it's not necessarily a heavy lifting, bending over, squatting, working in the sun hobby that gardening is... I have quite the farmers tan going!

No comments: