Wednesday, May 6, 2009

You'd think I'd learn...

But no...

I walk into the grocery store... right past the carts and pick up the carry basket.  I only need to get 3 creamers and 4 TP... a carry basket will do.

Or not.

Not if you pick up some canned pears (I've had a hankering for pears and cottage cheese recently)... a loaf of bread... a carton of soy milk... 2 boxes of cereal... a bag of Tostitos... and some salsa... along with those creamers and TP.

And if you have to carry the Tostitos in your free hand because they don't fit in the basket... and you are using the self check out isle... you are quite likely to leave those Tostitos sitting on top of the candy display where you put them so that you could use both hands to heft the carry basket up onto the platform.

I don't know why I pass by those stupid carts and don't get one...

4 comments:

Bon said...

Boy, do I resemble that post.

MH said...

http://www.healingdaily.com/detoxification-diet/soy.htm


Not so good for you !

Gizmo said...

So you went to the grocery store for a workout.....but what did you eat the salsa with? ;)

Howdy said...

Mmmm that salsa would have gone very nicely with the tostitos on top the candy display... oh and the sour cream I forgot when I picked up the milk... but I've got the salsa now...
Now all I've got to do is talk my self into going back to the store... or waiting until I need creamer or TP again... LOL