I've had a wonderful time checking out the local farm stands and greenhouses.
This is the driveway side of the house.
I have lots of weeds!
This digging stuff is hard work!
I had to work real hard to get this loose...
It had one root that really gave me a hard time...
Yes... I found out that that's not really a root.
I figured it out when I lifted it up with the shovel and it pulled up over to the electrical box... ooops!
I made a temporary repair so that I can put the power back on... this outlet powers the pond. The Engineer will fix this next weekend... and hopefully make it so that I can't dig it up again.