Sunday, May 3, 2009

Stash Report Week 18 - Just a Little...

I can't really count all the fabric I paid for this past week (15 yards total)... because I didn't buy most of it for me... and it would seem kinda silly to report it (since I paid for it) and then mark it off as used (since my TX Sister took it home for a 4 Patch Stacked Posie project).  I'll have to tell you about her project later - it's going to be pretty!

What I did buy for me was 2 yards of a pretty Black & White Daisy print with just a touch of yellow - it was on sale.  That is my Stash Report confession to Judy L this week... 2 yards in - nothing out!

My plan this week is to update my spreadsheet... something I've ignored with all my travels the past couple months.

But I'm home and I plan to stay put for awhile - a very long while. 

I've started teaching at Piece by Piece Quilt Shop and I will actually start working there part time this week... I was suppose to start last week - but couldn't seem to stay home long enough to actually show up!  LOL - Good thing my new boss is a lovely lady and very understanding!  I'll be working 3 half days a week and I am soooo looking forward to it.

We've a busy afternoon planned here but I will be back later tonight to post the winners of the Faux Paper Towels...

1 comment:

Mary-Kay C said...

Isn't confession good for the soul?