Monday, March 23, 2009

StashBusting... Pete & Repeat...

Still no shopping... at least not for fabric!  Hence the 'Pete and Repeat' title... same totals as last week and the week before.

I did spring for some new sneaks... there is a New Balance store around here... I could actually get the walking shoes I wanted in the size I wanted - still had to shell out the $$$ - but I've got new sneaks - same as the old sneaks - only new!

And I used a gift certificate this week and picked up some new tops.  Sure seemed like a good idea to pack light - but in practice it means I have to do laundry several times a week... and hey I hate to do laundry!  So I've got me some new tops to wear.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

I keep woundering what it would be like to live in 1850' stone house.... romantic??? alot of work??? both??? lol!! I lived for 12 yrs in a house built in 1917 - and it was full of surprises. Some good, some not and I finally said enough. Sometime I miss the old place, but don't tell anyone I said that!!! I liked your report!! made me smile. I hate laundry too!!!