Wednesday, November 28, 2007

One week... later than the last...

Here I sit - the closing was today - I am no longer a home owner... I am an official apartment dweller.

Part One of the move is over - Part Two starts in a couple weeks when we move to a townhouse a little closer to where my husband will be working. The final phase - Part 3 will be when we find a house and/or decide to build... but we have a 6 month lease at the townhouse - so we've got time to ponder all those issues.

The past week has been busy enough to be a blur. I have a few 'moving stories' to tell but I'm gonna ponder them a bit... maybe over there on the couch with my eyes closed. Zzzzzz Zzzzz Zzzzzzzzz

1 comment:

Dawn-Marie said...

I sure hope there is room in the townhouse for a temp sewing room. Oh and can't wait to hear all about the local quilt shops. Glad you made it safe to your new destination.

Dawn-Marie