Wednesday, November 28, 2007

La, La, La, La, La, La, La...

No I'm not singing Christmas Carols... I'm just trying to keep my sanity!

Have you ever been stuck behind a slow moving Uhaul trailer? Annoying ain't it?!

Now imagine having to stay behind the Uhaul trailer because it's your husband driving the pickup truck hauling it... and it is very windy so you are going much slower than you'd like.

How long would it take you to get tired of reading the same 'Uhaul Ad' plastered on the back of the trailer - over and over and over again in your head? You can't help it - those words are right there and you are looking at it for hours and hours on end (at least 8 hours)... Did you know Uhaul has boxes? AND that you can return unused boxes...

I finally just started doing La, La, La's every time I started reading 'Boxes...' La, La, La... see!!

And it doesn't help to stay 10 car lenghts back... you can still see 'Boxes...' La, La, La...

1 comment:

smiledarlin said...

That uhaul sign is as bad as the road sign "Bridge ices before roadway" DUH
...
And I didn't know Uhaul would take back unused boxes- good to know!

Glad you made it safe! On to stage 2...