Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A Very Merry Merry and A Happy Happy...

Today... I turn into a human tornado.  I've got to finish up getting ready for the 2 kiddos to arrive late tonight just before midnight... so I've really got ALL DAY!  The only hitch in my get along is I've got to drive out to the old vets office before noon to pick up anti-anxiety meds for the dog that didn't get sent by the online store I usually get them from.  I only ordered them 2 weeks ago (bad planning on my part I guess) and when the package finally arrived on Monday... her meds weren't there.  Frankly - killing the dog over the holidays doesn't make for happy memories... so either she gets her meds or I get some.  And she's the one with a prescription. So I'm off this morning in this sleety, rainy weather to pick some up.

Yeah so far this sounds a lot like my post about Timing being everything... remember those glasses that fell apart?  I got a call at 3:00 PM yesterday afternoon.  Good news!  My glasses were ready and the guy who does all that stuff would be in until 5:00 PM.  Great - but I had pies to make and cleaning to do... so I asked what their hours were on Wed... thinking they would maybe be working a half a day.  "We are back on Monday" she says...  ?What?  So off I went on my little trek to retrieve my glasses... which by the way is only about 15 from the vets office I have to visit today.  Yeah that timing thing isn't working in my direction this week.

But you know - this is the Holiday Season and none of this stuff is important in the end.  My kids will understand if I don't get the kitchen 'de-cluttered' - and we can cook the pies tomorrow morning as I think we are going to have our Christmas Feast for Supper... it will just make things easier and I'm all about easy.

I do appreciate all of you who take the time to come and visit and comment on occasion.

I would like to WISH ALL OF YOU A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS... and the VERY BEST OF A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: