Friday, September 21, 2007

Painted myself out of a shower tonight...

I guess I wasn't thinking today. I was just puttering around earlier with the tube of caulk - some here on this trim - some over there on that window - oh yeah gotta recaulk the window in the tub downstairs. Then I break out the can of paint - touch up here and a little bit there - oh look it's the same white semi-gloss I used in the upstairs bathroom - so off I go to touch up the trim and paint the ceiling... and since I earlier caulked the window downstairs - now I can paint it too. Great - got a lot of little things crossed off the list.

I washed up the painting stuff all pleased with myself... and as I pulled my painting clothes off to get ready for my shower... hmmmm... no place to take a shower since both places have fresh drying paint. I'm glad I wasn't doing any heavy duty work today too! A cat bath will have to suffice.

2 comments:

Gizmo said...

That sounds like something my kids would do - on purpose. ;)
Keep reminding yourself - someday real soon....

Dawn-Marie said...

Oh I can imagine the look on your face when you realized what you did.

Dawn-Marie