Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Look what I found last night...

Last night I was looking at the classes being offered this fall at A Quilters Gathering in Nashua, NH. One of the teachers is Pamela Mostek.


A couple years ago I made 2 Wreath quilts from her book "Scatter Garden Quilts" for a class I taught at the quilt shop. The Christmas Wreath quilt I made was very popular at the shop - I was very happy with how it came out and sent Pamela an email with a picture of it. I had forgotten all about her asking if she could use it when ever she was able to post student pictures.


When I poked around her site last night I found she has a blog and there I found a link to a student gallery... - and look what I found all pretty sitting there! My Christmas Wreath Quilt!


I was quite surprised and pleased to see it there.

2 comments:

Dawn-Marie said...

That quilt is sooo pretty I bet she was very excited to have that picture to post.

Dawn-Marie

Gizmo said...

OMG - You should bring it to Nashua and have her sign it!

I just love that quilt! Mine's still sitting....another UFO. BUT, it will be hanging for Christmas in the new house!!