It’s been about a month since I last rambled through here…
During that time:
- I put 4,000 miles on my car – to SC, on to TX, back to SC, and back home to PA plus all the driving around the Ft. Worth area
- Took my 9 and 4 year old grand kids with me on my road trip
- Celebrated my parents 60th Wedding Anniversary!
- Enjoyed visiting and reconnecting with family
- Ate biscuits and sausage gravy for breakfast 7 days in a row
- Walked the “Ft. Worth Historic Stockyards” at least 3 different times
- Watched the Stockyards Cattle Drive 3 times (herd of about 18 Longhorns)
- Watched 4th of July fireworks from a parking garage
- Went to the Science Museum twice
- Laid on a bed of nails! Twice!
- Visited a Ripley’s Believe it or Not Museum
- Ate BBQ and Mexican food whenever I could
- Returned home a few days early
- Spent a week sitting in the hospital with my MIL
A few pictures…
New boots and belt… and eventually a hat and vest.
He would lay out his clothes at night…
He wore the boots, belt, vest and hat everywhere and everyday of the rest of his vacation…
Miss K All decked out with boots, hat & vest…
My baby girl trying to get a kiss… but he was too scared…
I had fun, the kids had fun and were on their best behavior… I would take them again in a heartbeat!
I’m tired of all the sitting around in the hospital… hospital furniture is not comfortable and I think I have a permanent kink in my neck from knitting while sitting.
I went to the gym yesterday… and quickly began to regret a few of those biscuit and gravy breakfasts… not all… but a few.