Thursday, January 31, 2013

Goodbye January

The sound of the wind woke me in the early morning hours… “Good”  I thought, “blow this month outta here!”

I am done with January – how about you?  I can’t say that it’s because it’s been too cold or snowy because it hasn’t.  It’s just been too dark, gloomy and dull… I need me some sunshine and we haven’t had nearly enough of that.

Over the years there have been many times I’ve looked back on a month and wondered what happened – where did all my days go?… but not January 2013!  Good bye…

The only thing saving January 2013 from ending up in the Total Waste of Time column is that I’ve been knitting during these dark gloomy days.

1 comment:

Lori said...

me too, I'm glad to see January is over. I'm looking forward to SPRING. Oh--blizzard forecast here and no travel advised until Monday.