Tuesday, November 2, 2010

It’s Show Time…

I’m headed out on Wednesday to spend the weekend at A Quilters Gathering in Nashua, NH where I’ll meet up with several friends to visit and sew.

I think I set a record today.  I had my suitcase (clothes) packed by about 1 PM today.  Then spent the rest of the afternoon cleaning and tonight after dinner and voting I got my sewing stuff all packed up by 7:30 PM.  All I need to do is pick up my sewing machine at the shop in the morning and head out of town.

I’m taking several projects that are on my University List and should make some progress on them while I’m there.

Speaking of the University - I did complete the BOM Sample for the shop and have updated my University List and put some pictures in.

I’m not taking my computer so I’ll see y’all next week…

Unless I see you at the Quilt Show…

No comments: