Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Shhh! Don't tell...




















The new house is a mere 2.6 miles from the closest QUILT SHOP! I checked it out today - just to be sure.

I could walk if push came to shove...

Those brights - they are going to be some lunch sacks/gift bags.

That other hunk of fabric is one of those 'just because fabrics' - you know - 'just because I want it'! It's mustard and green and pink! Who would have ever thought those colors would look so neat together?

Now I wouldn't want y'all thinking I keep things from The Engineer... I don't! I told him today after I got back home from my errands of shopping for radon & termite inspectors; driving around the new neighborhood towns; enjoying lunch out; and... ummm a little fabric shopping.

But only after he told me he had made a commitment with the bank for the mortgage...

I haven't mapped out the other shops... yet...
Shhh... he doesn't know what it means for a quilter to live in Lancaster County.

4 comments:

Gizmo said...

Great fabs and pattern/s. Can't wait to see them made up.
Walking to the quilt shop counts as exersize, and carrying your packages home counts as weight training. ;)

Dawn-Marie said...

I am so glad your perfect house is within walking distant of a quilt shop. Now we need pics of the shop. Those bags are gonna be great. And now you can come to MQX as you won't be house shopping!

Anonymous said...

Congarts on the new house and the LQS find !



Mary

Bon said...

I absolutely love Lancaster County area. How fun. And oh, the quilt shops! ! ! ! And wonderful restaurants ! ! !

Way to go.