Monday, December 19, 2011

Design Wall Monday Dec. 19

I believe this is the first Design Wall Monday I’ve participated in this year… better late than never ya think?  LOL

bouillabaisse 2

I actually have something on the Design Wall and have spent part of my day sewing the remaining strip sets together and cutting triangles.  I’d like to try and get at least one more block made before all the holiday hustle starts.  Sorry about the picture - It’s night and my iPod doesn’t take great pictures – the colors really are much nicer.

The Pattern is called Bouillabaisse by Pie In The Sky Quilts.  I first saw a finished top at Southampton Quilts when I was up working the Fall Shop Hop.  I cut and began piecing the strip sets 2 weeks later when I went to the quilt show up in New Hampshire.  This first block was completed at that time.

Check out the other listings today on Judy L’s Patchwork Times site…

3 comments:

Rabid Quilter from California said...

Glad you posted--this is a great block! Happy Quilting!

Editfolt said...

I love the modern quilteket. I love it. Merry Christmas!

smiledarlin said...

Love this- it looks like beveled edges of a jewel.