Monday, August 2, 2010

A Lost Week…

or at least most of it anyway.

Some medication I had taken before did not agree with me last week… seems the generic has changed the formulation and although it was probably doing what it was suppose to be doing it was also making me feel terrible… really terrible.

Once I stopped taking it – it took about 48 hours to get the awful feeling out of my system.  Then I had something of a relapse… oh no wait – that was just sticker shock from the cost of the brand name version of the medication… LOL

So last week I spent most of my time on the couch… now don’t get me wrong – I’d love to have nothing better to do than sit around doing nothing.  But when that’s all you can do – kinda takes the fun out of it.

I’ve got tons of stuff to catch up on… the car needs service… I’ve got errands to run… plants to water… a pattern to work on…

But first here are some pictures of my butterfly bush and one of it’s visitors.  We usually have a few butterflies flitting around and these swallow tails seem to especially like to visit.

4 comments:

Diane said...

hope you're feeling better soon. nothing worse than forced couch sitting.

rosewillow said...

Your butterfly pictures are so pretty! Hope you feel better soon. Take care, Dianne B. in England :)

gailss said...

Hope you are feeling better and love your pictures....what type of camera did you use. I need a new one and love the picture quality.

Howdy said...

Thanks everyone I am feeling better each day!

The camera is a little Nikon Coolpix digital camera we've had a couple years now. I used the macro setting to focus in close.