Sunday, August 30, 2009

Week 35 Stash Report - nothing for ME

I'm sure glad I don't have to report the fabric I helped to buy this week... LOL

I was working in the shop Thursday when the Moda Sales Rep came in for his appointment with the owner... I now understand why I never met any of the sales reps at the last shop I worked at.

I had already seen the brochure and voiced my interest... "you really could order this whole line... and Ohhh this is really pretty too..."  All easy to say if you aren't paying the bill.  And of course it's Moda... so it's hard to just pick and choose because it's all nice don't ya think.

Between me and the owners daughter (who was also there) well if it was up to us - we could be hard on the pocket book I'm sure.  The owner settled on several lines and assorted bolts from others... lots of pretty stuff coming in.

I've settled on the classes I'm teaching for the fall... more about those later.

So nothing in and nothing out... for me!

No comments: