Sunday, July 12, 2009

Week 28...

Finally something to report...

2.75 yards in... and out...

I purchased Moda's Kansas Winter Jelly Roll to use for a fall class quilt - the pattern will be out of the Jelly Roll Quilts book - more on that another time.

I was able to sew a bit on Friday at work but that was it for the week as I was busy cutting FQ's of new stuff that arrived.  If I have the time after I clean up my sewing room I'd like to get all these strips cut down... it will make hauling them around so much easier.

I've got quilty friends coming in next weekend... so I've been busy getting the house ready... picking up clutter and the such - seems we will be using all available space so there's no place to 'hide' anything... LOL

This will probably be my last report for a little while with quilty friends one weekend, SIL the next and then a family reunion right around the corner from there... I'm gonna be busy.  Not sure when I'll get around to painting... or sewing... LOL

2 comments:

Stephanie D said...

Life just gets in the way of sewing sometimes, doesn't it?

Bon said...

Wish I were one of the ones coming for your quilty weekend. Say HI to those that know me.