Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Six-Word Memoir...

Lisa Boyer over at Dorky Homemade Quilts posted here about being tagged for a Six Word Memoir... and I was intrigued by that. 

I often feel that I put too many words together in my efforts to explain something.  So I thought this Six Word Memoir would be a real challenge... but as it turned out... it came together pretty quickly for me. It's a concept I've pondered many years but couldn't put into words... probably because I was trying to use too many.  So here it is...

"Consideration exercised makes living better everywhere."

 The dictionary defines consideration

  • a matter weighed or taken into account when formulating an opinion or plan
  • a taking into account
  • thoughtful and sympathetic regard

One little word could lead to world peace don't ya think? 

Are you exercising?

So - how about you participating in the Six Word Memoir... and let me know that you did OK?

No comments: