Thursday, July 21, 2011

Saying Aloha…

We have a new grandbaby…

Say Aloha to Keanu…

Keanu 2 days

His older brother just loves holding him…

Keanu.jpg

Everyone is doing well – the kids are especially excited with their new brother!  I’ll have more pictures when my daughter gets her cable service established.  You see - they moved down the street to a bigger house.  Yeah – she went into labor the day the movers came.  LOL – when it rains - it pours… even in paradise.

My quilty weekend was so much fun… we had a great time and got a lot of sewing done.  Our Challenge Quilts were all wonderful – I of course don’t have any pictures so when I do get some I’ll post them.

I worked on a New York Beauty for a shop sample that was printed on foundation fabric.  Of course no matter how many times I looked at it and rearranged… I’m still not excited about the color dispersion.  Oh well.  I think I’d like to do something like this again but using a paper foundation that could be removed.

photo-1

I also got the Sept. & Oct. Calendar Quilts done…

SeptemberOctober

I’ll have to update that page but that will have to wait.

Now I’ll say Aloha… because my bags are packed and I’m headed to Hawaii first thing Friday morning!  There are 3 grandkids there for me to snuggle… oh and I’m gonna work on my tan too!

2 comments:

Judy said...

Congratulations on your new grandson. He is precious! Have fun snuggling with your grandchildren...and working on your tan.

smiledarlin said...

Give them babies kisses & hugs from us.

Hope your flight was good and you were able to stretch that knee.

Enjoy the tropics and remember your sunscreen!!