Thursday, June 5, 2008

Good News - Bad News...

Our oldest daughter is Miss K's Momma.  They are visiting with us right now because her husband 'The Sailor' is currently at OCS (Officer Candidate School) in Rhode Island. 

He's done very well and will be graduating 3rd in his class later in June.  Today he met with the Detailer to select his next duty station... they have been in San Diego the past year.

Good News is that they are going back to Hawaii... where my daughter graduated from College and where Miss K was born - and where Miss K's Momma and The Sailor met.  They are very excited!

Bad News is... when I looked down at Miss K and told her they were going to be moving back to Hawaii to live... she made a sad face and said in a sad little voice... "but I'm going to miss you Granny"...

I do love that little girl...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man, you made my eye spring a leak....... :=(

When are they supposed to be relocating?

xxoo
neen

Anonymous said...

Aww your made me cry!

Anonymous said...

Oh geez, that's a killer but it sounds like granny might have the Aloha state in her future!

smiledarlin said...

Looks like you are in need of a kidnapping alibi!!

Man she sure is getting big and SO CUTE!!! My heart aches for you!!

Maybe I will fly to Hawaii with you sometime!!

Bon said...

That's a bummer that they are moving so far away again. Glad you've gotten to have them with you for a while though. And congrats to the Sailor Guy!

Anonymous said...

Cheryl, did you sign your life away, on the house, last week? Have you started moving yet?? When can I come paint my room? Shhhhhhh-don't let Lori know. I want to get there first, ok?

xxoo
neen